The MBA programmes in Malaysia provides a course in general, and corporate management, and specialisation in finance for the MBA Finance programme. Our programme adds value to your first degree by developing an integrated and critically aware understanding of management and organisations in a global context. You will develop knowledge and skills in fundamental management disciplines while allowing customisation with specialist modules in various areas of management.
Study World Agency offers comprehensive range of MBA in Malaysia from different top class universities & collages in Malaysia.
Courses we offer:
- Master of Business Administration (Mode of Delivery : Open and Distance Learning)
- Master of Business Administration (Mode of Delivery : Conventional)
- Master of Management
- Master of Philosophy (MPhil)
- Master in Strategic Human Resource Management
- Master of Business Administration (Leadership)
- Master of Business Administration (Services Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Retail & Hypermarket)
Full Time MBA in Malaysia
Master of Business Administration (Retail & Hypermarket) accredited by CMI London
This Full time MBA in Malaysia (Retail & Hypermarket) programme nurtures graduates to be managers who are capable of providing strategic direction and developing logical, critical, and creative solutions to problems faced by organisations in the retail and hypermarket industry.
- To enable graduates to articulate and apply relevant theories and adopt the principles and best practices in the retail and hypermarket industry.
- To enable graduates to perform as managers who demonstrate managerial leadership when performing value added processes with effective communication skills.
- To enable graduates to formulate, communicate, and implement strategic thinking processes involving cross-cultural communication and sensitivity to the needs of different cultures.
- Ability to acquire and apply knowledge in the areas of retail and hypermarket for both localised setting and international environment.
- Ability to demonstrate relevant expertise and skills to provide leadership in retail and hypermarket industry.
- Ability to engage in strategic and critical thinking with analytical, evaluative, and problem solving skills when making business decisions.
- Ability to engage in effective cross-cultural communication skills and sensitive to social responsibility in a multicultural setting.
- Ability to articulate ethical issues in retail and hypermarket as well as to provide leadership in social responsibility.
- Ability to lead and engage in lifelong learning at individual, group, and institutional levels.
- Ability to acquire creative and innovative ideas to initiate enterprising activities or projects.
Part time MBA in Malaysia
This Part time MBA in Malaysia is an internationally respected general management qualification, which enhances the skills and competences of experienced managers, but also provides a launch into a management career for more recent graduates.
- Develop the key leadership and management skills and knowledge you need to progress in your career.
- Work with friendly, experienced, practice-led tutors who will guide you through every step of the process.
- Join a learning community that will become a business network for life.
- Gain a leading Management qualification in a flexible, supportive learning environment.
- Managing Human Capital and Entrepreneurship
- Marketing Management
- Financial Analysis and Management
- Strategic Management
- Research Methodologies
Option Modules (students can choose any two option modules from below)
- Corporate Finance
- Financial Markets and Investment Analysis
- International Business
- International Marketing Management
- Strategic Marketing
Part Two: Major Project
- Integrated Case Study (OR)
- Business Development Proposal (OR)
Online MBA in Malaysia
The MBA Online programme is offered by the ELM Graduate School of HELP University in response to the demand for more flexible study options for professional and career advancement. The growing list of postgraduate programmes of the ELM Graduate School now includes 12 specialist Master programmes and three research based degrees: the MPhil, DBA and PhD.
The MBA Online programme is an in-depth study of business management and delivered to the same high standards as similar programmes in top universities. The MBA Online programme delivers the same unique, efficacious learning experience that has made the flagship HELP MBA a popular and influential programme in Asia Pacific.
About the MBA Online programme
The programme is delivered by an accomplished faculty and supported by experienced industry practitioners. Students can now access it whenever or wherever their schedule permits and still learn and share with participants from all over the world in an interactive and virtual environment.
The programme’s flexible, 12-module online structure makes it highly attractive and popular for busy working adults and large cohorts of students from across the world. Candidates can choose to pay-as-they learn by enrolling in multiple modules at a time, or pay the full cost of the programme, whichever that is easier and more convenient for them.
Getting an MBA is a big milestone decision in one’s life. In line with HELP’s mission to ‘help people live a life of significance through education’, ELM Graduate School will be offering special bursary schemes and flexible financing options to make the programme even more attractive, and to help the students meet their career aspirations and business goals.